How to Create Google Developer Account
In order to publish apps to the Google Play market, you must sign up as a Google Play developer. This article will walk you through the steps of setting up your account.
To set up your Google Play account:
- Fill out the form, and click Next Step.
- Click Back to Google Play Developer Console.
- Select the Google Play Developer distribution agreement check box to acknowledge your agreement, and click Continue to payment to pay the one-time $25 fee.
- Enter your payment information, and click Accept and continue.
- You will receive an email from Google notifying you when your account is ready to be activated.
- Activate your account.
(Note This process can take up top a week.)