How To Create IOS Developer Account
- Go over the Apple Developer Agreement, check the box confirming that you have read it and click on 'Submit'.
- Confirm that all your information is correct (email, name, location), then choose an entity. Please read Apple's explanation of entities below before you make a choice.
Explanation from Apple:
The Developer name listed on the App Store is based on the type of account selected from the options below. Apps published to Individual Developer Accounts will display the name listed on the iOS Developer Account. Apps published to Company/Organization Developer Accounts will display the Company Name entered within the iOS Developer Account.
- Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business: Individuals or companies without an officially recognized business (company without a Dun and Bradstreet number). This account only allows for a single primary login to be created to the iOS Developer Account
- Company/Organization:Legally recognized Companies with a Dun and Bradstreet number can select this option. This will allow multiple user logins to be created and managed with varying permissions capabilities for each login. See here to check if your company is a legal recognized company with a Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) number.
- Fill in all the contact details for your Developer Account.
- Read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the box confirming you have read the agreement and click ‘Continue'.
- Confirm that all the previously entered information is correct then click continue.
- Click ‘Purchase’ to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account. Don't forget to check the Automatic Renewal box if you want your membership to be automatically renewed.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and fill in your billing information. Then click continue to complete the setup of your iOS Developer Account.
- Fill in any remaining information on the following pages. Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Apple letting you know the setup of your iOS Developer Account was successful.